Our brilliant staff at SG Petch Durham have arranged a charity match to remember Ian Charlton, a much loved member of our team who sadly passed away suddenly last Sunday.
Two teams featuring members of staff from car sales and aftersales – plenty of sliding tackles going in there then – will be supported by Ian’s son Jack, who’ll be turning out for car sales and his nephew Patrick playing for aftersales.
The match is being held at New Ferens Park in Durham on 26th February with a warm up at 6:00pm followed by a 6:30pm kickoff.
We’ve also created a Just Giving page where all donations will be going to help the British Heart Foundation.
We’re hoping to raise plenty of awareness for the game so please come along and support us.
Car sales (playing in Black)
- Matthew Newell (SEAT SALES)
- Adam Gilmore (SEAT Manager)
- Connor Burrell (Used Car Sales)
- Adam Grant (Hyundai Sales)
- Richard McGookin (Hyundai Manager)
- Jon Fewster (Used Car Sales)
- Craig Saunders (General Manager)
- Lee Mason (Previous General Manager)
- Anthony Hodgson (Mazda Sales)
- Danny Kilkenny (Used Car Manager)
- Neil Hodgson (Paint and Dent Specialist)
- Eric Cheetham (Hyundai Sales)
- Jack Charlton (Ian’s Son)
Aftersales (playing in White)
- Phil Solan (Parts Manager)
- Andrew Wright (Parts)
- Peter Howe (Aftersales Manager)
- Ian Douglas (Service Bookings)
- Mark Slater (Nissan Technician)
- Dave Burrell (Parts)
- Dylan Kell (Parts)
- Todd Cousins (Valeter)
- Martin Crathorne-Tennick (Mazda Service)
- Dan Roberts (Hyundai Service)
- Lee Evans (SEAT Technician)
- Dave Gurling (Parts)
- Patrick Allsop (Ian’s Nephew)