Win an iPad in our Kia Sportage app competition
Last week Kia launched their superb Kia Sportage app on iTunes.
As Kia Buzz put it “The Sportage iPad app answers virtually all frequently asked questions one might have about the vehicle, from detailed tech specs to design philosophy. All of these answers are spelled out and displayed in sharp viewing quality across some very slick and realistic simulations.”
We have had a few days playing around with the app and can tell you it is amazing. It helps if you have an iPad of course and we appreciate not everybody has one of those. But thanks to the generosity of Kia Darlington and York, one of our lucky readers on Twitter and Facebook has the chance of winning a brand new *iPad 2 in our simple to enter Sportage app competition.
How to enter
- Re-tweet and follow this page or like and share on Facebook
- Watch the video below (approx 2 mins) and answer 6 questions
- Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org leaving your full name, email address and telephone number.
- What is the object lying in the road causing the Sportage to steer around the danger?
- What technology does the Sportage rely upon in order to avoid that collision?
- What is the name of the Sportage All-Wheel Drive system (AWD)?
- When the Sportage passes under the tunnel, built-in sensors automatically turn on the headlamps. What is this function called?
- Coming to a standstill on a steep hill is never a pleasant experience. But don’t worry, the Sportage has some clever technology to assist you with this and help prevent you rolling backwards. What is this technology called?
- The Sportage has one of the largest boots in its class. How many seats fold down to maximise boot space?
Thank you for taking part and best of luck
Terms and conditions: Competition closes on October 31st 2012. SG Petch will select the person with the correct answers and notify them accordingly. Please note* Only one iPad 2 is up for grabs. UK residents only. SG Petch and Kia Motors employees excluded.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED.