Q4 2015 Kia Motability Offers
Buy any new Kia vehicle on Motability from 1st October until 30th November and receive £100 worth of Marks & Spencer gift vouchers to spend for Christmas.
Worry Free Motoring
Motability is a worry-free car lease package for disabled drivers. It can mean a brand new car every three years, for anyone receiving the higher rate motability component of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Disability Living Allowance (DLA), or War Pensioners’ Motability Supplement (WPMS). You don’t even need to be able to drive – as part of your lease you can nominate up to two drivers.
The package includes: Insurance, Servicing and Maintenance, Full RAC breakdown assistance, Annual Car Tax, replacement tyres, windscreen replacement, Many adaptations at no extra cost, 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 year lease.
SG Petch Kia branches have some incredible deals on new Kia cars with NIL or Advanced Payment. Below are just a few examples:
- Picanto ‘2’ 1.25 84bhp Automatic – NIL Advance Payment
- Rio 1.1 CRDi 2 EcoDynamics 5dr – NIL Advance Payment
- Venga 1.4 CRDi 2 89 6speed – NIL Advance Payment
- Soul 1.6 GDi 130 Connect 6speed – NIL Advance Payment
- Cee’d 1.6 CRDi 126 1 5dr – NIL Advance Payment
- Sportage 1.7 CRDi 1 2WD – £299 Advance Payment
For the more deals visit our Kia Motability website or contact your nearest branch.
Kia Darlington – 01325 488886
Kia Richmond – 01748 821185
Kia York – 01904 569169