New Peugeot 2008 SUV : more features & value
- The new 2008 SUV is expected to be in strong demand for ‘66-plate registrations’ in September
- Sales of the popular new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV has seen a global rise in sales of 16%
- £850 saving on the new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV in July, August and September (exc. Access A/C)
The recently revised new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV that arrived in UK showrooms in June is in strong demand with over 40,000 existing UK customers and 500,000 produced since launch in 2013. The appetite for this model continues to rise, with sales in the first half of 2016 up 16%, with 99,900 units sold worldwide.
In the UK, attractive retail consumer offers are available for customers of the new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV who can benefit from finance offers with 4.9% APR across all models between July and September 2016. Customers will also benefit from an £850 customer saving on new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV (exc Access A/C) and an additional £350 Dealer deposit contribution if the customer chooses PEUGEOT Passport or Just Add Fuel®.
A PEUGEOT Passport finance package with a customer deposit of £1,000, on a new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV PureTech 82, results in monthly payments of £211 for the Active and £237 for the Allure model. Customers choosing PEUGEOT’s ‘Just Add Fuel®’ all-encompassing, 3-year finance package on the same model will have a monthly payment of £241 for the Active and £268 for the Allure model, and the ‘Just Add Fuel® Telematics’ finance package is also available for 18 year olds and above.
Examples given are for a 40-year old living in a low risk Band 2 Postcode. Terms & Conditions apply*
The latest PEUGEOT 2008 SUV has recently been updated, with refreshed styling and featuring an enhanced specification. It has an even more assertive and appealing SUV design, including visual features to give it an enhanced presence; new wheel arch extensions (from Allure level), while a new vertical front grille and front and rear scuff plates (also from Allure level) confirm its robustness and are designed for everyday use. The new ‘Ultimate Red’ colour further epitomises the power and desirability of the new 2008 SUV. The Access A/C, Active and Allure levels are complemented by the new ‘GT Line’ model. This desirable trim level is already a very popular choice on other key PEUGEOT models (108, 208, 308 and 508), and adds a sporty theme throughout.
The PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® is unique to the Brand and embodies the driving characteristics of the PEUGEOT 2008 SUV, being agile, intuitive and safe. The compact sports steering wheel offers precise steering and improved manoeuvrability, while the 7” multifunction colour touch screen puts all the functionality at your fingertips. In addition, the head-up instrument panel allows driver information to be accessed without taking the eyes off the road.
Grip Control – an adapted traction system – gives the new 2008 SUV its versatility on all types of terrain. It is combined with Mud & Snow (All-Season) tyres. Equipment available on new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV includes (subject to trim level) MirrorScreen, and Carplay®, along with the reversing camera, Active City Brake and Park Assist – a rarity in this segment. The Euro6 engines ensure high-level driving pleasure while remaining fuel efficient. Four versions are ‘Best-in-Class’ in their segment, including the 1.2L PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual.
Mark Pickles, UK Marketing Director at PEUGEOT, said: “The 2008 SUV is a distinctive and popular, practical choice with our customers, with 500,000 of them worldwide and with sales up 16% in the first half of 2016. Our current retail offers bring increased appeal to an already captivating vehicle.”
The extensive 2008 SUV range made simple:
- Four trim level choices: Access A/C, Active, Allure and GT Line
- Price range: from £13,615 to £20,565 (on-the-road)
- Engine choice: three PureTech (82hp, 110hp & 130hp) and three Blue HDil (75hp, 100hp & 120hp)
- Transmission: manual 5-speed and 6-speed, ETG Piloted manual and full EAT6 automatic available
- Popular models: Allure (50%) | Diesel 1.6L BlueHDi 100 (18%) | Petrol 1.2L PureTech 82 S&S (34%)
- Interesting: GT Line takes 24% | Petrol at 66% | Pearlescent White (7%) makes white 28% of range
- Colourful choice: nine colours available; two solid, five metallic, a pearlescent and ‘varnish’ paint finish
- Most popular colour: Bianca White (21%), Nimbus Grey (20%) and Ultimate Red (17%)
Just Add Fuel® includes:
- A single monthly payment to cover all motoring costs
- No need to budget for insurance, servicing, road fund licence*, and roadside assistance costs – they are all included
- No need to search for cheaper insurance each year
- Fixed price motoring for three years means peace of mind
- A completely transparent motoring package with no hidden costs
- The opportunity to drive a new car every three years, so no MOT costs
For more information on the new Peugeot 2008 SUV call in to our Peugeot showroom on McMullen Road, Darlington or visit our website.