New Fiat 500
After eight years and over 1.5 million cars sold since its launch Fiat announced an upgraded version of its successful and iconic FIAT 500.
Whilst there’s no change to length, width, height and wheelbase, the new 500 gets a huge upgrade in technology, efficiency, customisation, exterior and interior. In fact no fewer than 1,800 changes have been made to produce the new FIAT 500, all designed to enhance the ownership experience and refine its inimitable style.
Here’s a brief overview of what’s coming in the new model lineup which is set for launch in September.
- New FIAT 500 available soon with revised exterior style including new bumpers, front and rear light systems and new colours
- Enhanced cabin comfort plus new Uconnect™ infotainment systems with available integrated TomTom satnav and DAB
- Engine range now offers more efficiency and eco-friendliness
- Standard safety systems include ESC, TPMS and seven airbags
- Even more personalisation options with expressive Second Skins
- On Sale in September priced from £10,890 OTR
The Fiat 500 is available with 0% APR finance and from as little as £129 per month with £1,000 deposit contribution. Visit our website for all the latest Fiat 500 offers