Back In Black
No not a re-release of AC/DC’s famous album but a stunning new limited edition 370Z from Nissan.
Due for launch in April the 370Z Black Edition marks the 40th anniversary of the birth of a motoring icon: the Datsun 240Z, or Nissan S30/Fairlady Z as it was known in other markets.
Four decades, six generations and well over a million cars later, Nissan is introducing a special celebratory version of the newest two-seater to wear the famous Z badge.
Only 370 units will be available in Europe, in two distinctive metallic shades: black and quartz. Both paints use Nissan’s pioneering Scratch Shield technology, ’healing’ the finish in the case of stone chip damage.
Inside the 370Z Black edition there are:
- Unique red leather & suede appointed interior (seats & door trim) with embossed 40th Anniversary logo seats
- Smooth leather wrapped steering wheel with red stitching
- Red stitching on the centre cluster, centre console and knee pads
- Nissan’s Connect Premium state-of-the-art combined touch-screen satellite navigation and audio system with USB connectivity
The exterior of the 370Z Black can be identified thanks to:
- Dark grey 19” aluminium forged RAYS wheels
- Eye-catching red brake calipers
- 40th Anniversary emblem on the back door
Standard specification means it already has a bespoke BOSE premium audio system, 19-inch forged alloy wheels, Stop/Start button with Nissan’s Intelligent Key and a sporting six speed manual transmission with unique Synchro Rev Control technology. The electronically controlled rev matching system ensures perfect ‘heel and toe’ gear changes every time. A seven-speed automatic version with column-mounted paddle shifts is available as an option.
The Black Edition comes as standard with Nissan’s next generation combined audio and navigation system, offering improved ease-of-operation, new and updated features.
For more information visit our Nissan 370Z website or call our new Nissan dealership on 0191 3750062.
You can find directions to the dealership using the map below.