308 GT 200bhp
Following the successful launch of the stunning new RCZ 200bhp, Peugeot will now introduce the THP 200bhp engine on it’s 308 GT.
Mated to a sixspeed gearbox the high performance hatch offers an optimal combination of power, performance, fuel economy and low CO2 emissions of only 159 g/km.
Externally, the 308 GT will display a sportier nature with a number of styling features to set it apart from the rest of the 308 range:
- A bright black carbon-style insert under the front bumper lower skirt
- A “Sport” lower front panel derived from the 308 CC
- A lower rear bumper panel with Perla Nera black diffuser
- A rear spoiler, offering additional efficiency at high speeds
- Twin chrome rear exhaust pipes
- “GT” badges on the side and rear of the body
Inside, the 308 GT benefits from a number of distinctive features: Aluminium pedals, footrest and gear lever knob, leather sports steering wheel with aluminium detailing and black lacquer fascia front panel.
The vehicle will be produced in limited numbers from launch.
For more information call our Peugeot team on 01325 488886.